Sunday, April 28, 2013

Update01

From the desk of Ghostira:

  Whoa! What a strange week. It went from 10 pages a day to 3 in two days!
     Writing is hard work, y'all. Like seriously, have you ever tried to write a book?
      It ain't as easy as they say it is. Well, that's of no matter. So, you're (hopefully)
      wondering whats next. What am I writing now?
     
42 hours is going well. I like the way it's shaping up.
WITHER is coming Wednesday, or to me it is. I start writing Wednesday
Unknown Project is probably not do-able. Maybe, maybe not.

I'm Reading: Write Good or Die.
I'm Watching: Doctor Who on Netflix.
I'm Playing: Tales of Graces F, soon to play Tenchu Z.
   
                                                                                                 -G

No comments:

Post a Comment